This is what I found
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 7-19273-36
Search found 4 matches
- 07 May 2026, 03:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Taddeo and Cudia (last names)
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4715
- 06 May 2026, 00:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Taddeo and Cudia (last names)
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4715
Re: Looking for Taddeo and Cudia (last names)
Thanks. I believe it was actually 1889.
- 06 May 2026, 00:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Taddeo and Cudia (last names)
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4715
Re: Looking for Taddeo and Cudia (last names)
Yes Castelvetrano. Thank you! So Paola was born 5-7-1892. Francesco was born 4-1-1890. I think I found her father but not her mother and nothing on Francesco. Also she emigrated to the U.S. on 7-7-1907. I believe her father is Giovanni Taddeo born 9-10-1866.
- 05 May 2026, 05:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Taddeo and Cudia (last names)
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4715
Looking for Taddeo and Cudia (last names)
Hi! Im trying to find more info on my Italian side of the family. My great great grandmother was Paola Taddeo and her husband was Francesco Cudia. Thats as far as I get. I would like to find more about them and their parents and maybe siblings if possible. They were both born in Casteltravano, Sicily.