Search found 2 matches
- 20 Jul 2026, 01:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Quattrociocchi
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4734
Re: Looking for Quattrociocchi
Look up on my heritage Diego Quattrociocchi married to Silvana (I think it got turned into Sylvania after, the y it’s not used much in the Italian alphabet). They might have something to do with your family tree
- 20 Jul 2026, 00:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Where can I find the the death record indexes for Catania?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4544
Re: Where can I find the the death record indexes for Catania?
Hi!
If the death is before ~1910 I would advice using “portale antenati” and putting Catania as location.
If it’s more modern and you have all the needed information and don’t mind spending 40 bucks then you can try visureinrete.it
If the death is before ~1910 I would advice using “portale antenati” and putting Catania as location.
If it’s more modern and you have all the needed information and don’t mind spending 40 bucks then you can try visureinrete.it