Where can I find the the death record indexes for Catania?
-
anthonyd3ca
- Rookie

- Posts: 60
- Joined: 13 Nov 2018, 07:44
Where can I find the the death record indexes for Catania?
I know there's a full index book that shows the names, year of death, and the record number but I can't seem to find it again (Indici decennali). Anyone know where?
Re: Where can I find the the death record indexes for Catania?
Hi!
If the death is before ~1910 I would advice using “portale antenati” and putting Catania as location.
If it’s more modern and you have all the needed information and don’t mind spending 40 bucks then you can try visureinrete.it
If the death is before ~1910 I would advice using “portale antenati” and putting Catania as location.
If it’s more modern and you have all the needed information and don’t mind spending 40 bucks then you can try visureinrete.it
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Where can I find the the death record indexes for Catania?
Hi Anthony
I just happen to be looking at a film pertaining to Catania and noticed that at the end of the film are a whole bunch of Ten Year Indices, so maybe this is what you are referring to. They start here 1886-1895 Ten Year Indices: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... Id=2043496
Best to you with this. I hope it's the right film.
Angela
I just happen to be looking at a film pertaining to Catania and noticed that at the end of the film are a whole bunch of Ten Year Indices, so maybe this is what you are referring to. They start here 1886-1895 Ten Year Indices: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... Id=2043496
Best to you with this. I hope it's the right film.
Angela
