Hello all,
I am planning on attending an Italian language school (scuola per stranieri) in Summer 2007.
My grandparents are from Campobasso, Molise, and I hope to attend a school that is either in Campobasso or nearby. The closest I've found so far is in Naples, which is fine by me. But is anyone ...
Search found 6 matches
- 04 Nov 2006, 19:11
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Italian Language Schools - closest to Campobasso
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3364
- 29 Oct 2006, 22:11
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Italian language school - closest to Campobasso?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4236
Italian language school - closest to Campobasso?
Hello all,
I am hoping to attend a language school (italiano per stranieri) in Italy this summer.
My grandparents are from Campobasso, and I would love to visit, so I am looking for a language school that is relatively close to Campobasso. I think the closest I've found is in Naples.
Any ...
I am hoping to attend a language school (italiano per stranieri) in Italy this summer.
My grandparents are from Campobasso, and I would love to visit, so I am looking for a language school that is relatively close to Campobasso. I think the closest I've found is in Naples.
Any ...
- 08 Aug 2004, 21:56
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Baptismal Record in lieu of Birth Certificate
- Replies: 15
- Views: 29643
Re: Baptismal Record in lieu of Birth Certificate
Suanj,
Thanks for your replies. I am glad to hear that if you are born in Italy then that makes you an Italian citizen.
I am pretty sure that my grandfather was born in Rome. On his baptismal record, it gives an address in Rome (an apartment) where he was born.
I hope to one day visit the church ...
Thanks for your replies. I am glad to hear that if you are born in Italy then that makes you an Italian citizen.
I am pretty sure that my grandfather was born in Rome. On his baptismal record, it gives an address in Rome (an apartment) where he was born.
I hope to one day visit the church ...
- 05 Aug 2004, 18:30
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Baptismal Record in lieu of Birth Certificate
- Replies: 15
- Views: 29643
Re: Baptismal Record in lieu of Birth Certificate
It's been awhile since I've checked-up on this forum for responses. I am heartened to see that there is a lively discussion - thanks everyone for talking about this.
I'm not sure if I knew it at the time of my original post, but it appears that my grandfather's parents were American citizens. In ...
I'm not sure if I knew it at the time of my original post, but it appears that my grandfather's parents were American citizens. In ...
- 20 Nov 2003, 22:28
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Baptismal Record in lieu of Birth Certificate
- Replies: 15
- Views: 29643
Thanks Peter
Thanks Peter for the link.
I would like to try that, but I'm afraid to part with the documents...
Mark
I would like to try that, but I'm afraid to part with the documents...
Mark
- 18 Nov 2003, 22:15
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Baptismal Record in lieu of Birth Certificate
- Replies: 15
- Views: 29643
Baptismal Record in lieu of Birth Certificate
I have gathered all of the necessary documentation except for one to apply for Italian citizenship.
I qualify for citizenship as a descendant born abroad: My grandfather emigrated to the USA as a baby and never renounced Italian citizenship or announced American citizenship before my father was ...
I qualify for citizenship as a descendant born abroad: My grandfather emigrated to the USA as a baby and never renounced Italian citizenship or announced American citizenship before my father was ...