Italian language school - closest to Campobasso?

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
User avatar
molisani
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 18 Nov 2003, 00:00
Location: Maryland
Contact:

Italian language school - closest to Campobasso?

Post by molisani »

Hello all,

I am hoping to attend a language school (italiano per stranieri) in Italy this summer.

My grandparents are from Campobasso, and I would love to visit, so I am looking for a language school that is relatively close to Campobasso. I think the closest I've found is in Naples.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Mark de Socio
MariaMazzocco
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 25
Joined: 04 May 2007, 00:00

Re: Italian language school - closest to Campobasso?

Post by MariaMazzocco »

I live in Isernia near Campobasso it's the same region... If you contact me maybe I can help you

maria_mazzocco@katamail.com

BYE
Post Reply