I am searching for anyone tracing the surname Chiarelli. The family was from Firmo.
Thanks
Search found 3 matches
- 03 May 2004, 11:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Chiarelli Surname
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9775
- 03 May 2004, 11:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Dattoli/Dottle Surname
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8925
Looking for Dattoli/Dottle Surname
Dattoli/Dottle
I am looking for anyone researching this surname. The Dattoli's come from Altomonte in Calabria.
Thanks!
I am looking for anyone researching this surname. The Dattoli's come from Altomonte in Calabria.
Thanks!
- 18 Feb 2004, 14:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR ANYONE RESEARCHING SURNAME:NAVARRA/NAVARRO
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3968
LOOKING FOR ANYONE RESEARCHING SURNAME:NAVARRA/NAVARRO
I have been researching my family tree off and on for 20 odd years.
My Great-Great Grandfather's name was Costantino Navarro (at least that is how it is spelled on the Ellis Island records), at some point the spelling was changed to Navarra. The records indicate he comes from San Potito Sannitico.
I ...
My Great-Great Grandfather's name was Costantino Navarro (at least that is how it is spelled on the Ellis Island records), at some point the spelling was changed to Navarra. The records indicate he comes from San Potito Sannitico.
I ...