I am trying to find information regarding the family of the last marchesi Astalli during the first half of the 18th century. I believe he had two daughters, Laura, Prudenza. I would like to find more details.
Grazie molto,
Search found 3 matches
- 15 Mar 2004, 13:21
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Noble family Astalli - Rome 18th Century
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7947
- 11 Mar 2004, 10:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Familia Reggio(o Riggio)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5059
Familia Reggio(o Riggio)
I am trying to find more information of the Reggio (Riggio), Sicilian Noble family in the 18th Century.
The family were the Princepe di Campofiorito and Aci Catena.
The home of the Principe di Catena was the Palazzo Riggio in Aci Cantena and one branch of the family was headed by Antonino Reggio ...
The family were the Princepe di Campofiorito and Aci Catena.
The home of the Principe di Catena was the Palazzo Riggio in Aci Cantena and one branch of the family was headed by Antonino Reggio ...
- 04 Mar 2004, 10:58
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: La Principessa di Poggioreale 1748
- Replies: 1
- Views: 7276
La Principessa di Poggioreale 1748
This may be a long shot but maybe you could direct me in good direction.
I am currently researching some manuscripts of 18th century music. There
is one ms composed in 1748 in Palermo. It is dedidicated:
'Per la sigra Principessa di Poggioreal(e)'. It is scored for a soprano.
I would like to be ...
I am currently researching some manuscripts of 18th century music. There
is one ms composed in 1748 in Palermo. It is dedidicated:
'Per la sigra Principessa di Poggioreal(e)'. It is scored for a soprano.
I would like to be ...