Familia Reggio(o Riggio)

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
Reggio
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 04 Mar 2004, 00:00

Familia Reggio(o Riggio)

Post by Reggio »

I am trying to find more information of the Reggio (Riggio), Sicilian Noble family in the 18th Century.

The family were the Princepe di Campofiorito and Aci Catena.

The home of the Principe di Catena was the Palazzo Riggio in Aci Cantena and one branch of the family was headed by Antonino Reggio. It is Antonino who I am researching.

Any help of references welcome

Mille Grazie

Ciao

Anthony
User avatar
kavaliere
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: 10 Nov 2010, 17:41

Re: Familia Reggio(o Riggio)

Post by kavaliere »

I live in the country Acicatena to the principles of Campofiorito Riggio. how can I help you?
Castoffio
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 30 Jun 2023, 17:11

Re: Familia Reggio(o Riggio)

Post by Castoffio »

This is my family sadly i know very little
Post Reply