Resta family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
ralphresta
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 27
Joined: 29 Sep 2009, 23:38
Location: Florida

Resta family

Post by ralphresta »

Here's what I have so far.

Angelo Resta. Born July 5, 1888. Died June 1975. SS# 065-10-1411. Arrived in NY on October 12, 1920 from Bari, Italy. Manifest #0015. Ship Providence.
Married to Fonte.
Children: Vito, Frank and Annette.

Brother Frank. Born 1894 Arrived on April 17, 1913.[php]
Make It A Great Day,
Ralph
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1874
Joined: 04 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: TRENTO - ITALY
Contact:

Re: Resta family

Post by ricbru »

you can have his real birth record from FHL

This is the microfilm to rent to have a copy of it

Nati 1887-1890 FHL INTL Film
1642003

I hope it helps
bye Riccardo
Post Reply