wldspirit
Help with a last name please...
Re: Help with a last name please...
I edited the above post to provide a link to the Diocese...
wldspirit
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Re: Help with a last name please...
Sam Bee was my grandfather, my mother was Virginia. She passed Aug 3rd of this year. The story goes that his name was changed after he applied for a job and they had difficulty spelling and pronouncing his last name. His father went back to Sicily in an attempt to get his wife to come to the states but her fear of traveling by boat prevented her from coming to the U.S. My grandfather was in the states alone at the age of 17. His dad was stuck in Italy due to a suspension of allowing imigrants back into the states.There are two remaining children of Sam Bee, Christine Tauzin and Irene Jones. Both reside in Monroe, La.
- angicaples
- Newbie

- Posts: 15
- Joined: 05 Nov 2009, 21:54
- Location: Monroe, LA
Re: Help with a last name please...
Well hello! Mike Bee, Virginia's brother, was my husband's grandfather. My mother in law is Janice Bee.
I started trying to do the family tree a few months ago. Not much to go on with Sam, but have found his parents names and where he was from. I've got more information on the Sacco side.
Would love to talk with you and share all the information I have on the Sacco side of the family. We are all still in Monroe. I've been trying to get my mother in law to call the two sisters so we can get some information and maybe some photos of Sam and Katherine that we can scan.
Plese email me at angicaples@gmail.com so we can chat!!!
I started trying to do the family tree a few months ago. Not much to go on with Sam, but have found his parents names and where he was from. I've got more information on the Sacco side.
Would love to talk with you and share all the information I have on the Sacco side of the family. We are all still in Monroe. I've been trying to get my mother in law to call the two sisters so we can get some information and maybe some photos of Sam and Katherine that we can scan.
Plese email me at angicaples@gmail.com so we can chat!!!
