Cascarini family- Picinisco- please can you help?!

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
Italysearcher
Master
Master
Posts: 3470
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
Location: Sora, Italy
Contact:

Re: Cascarini family- Picinisco- please can you help?!

Post by Italysearcher »

Sorry I didn't make a note of it. Around the same time frame if I remember correctly.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
User avatar
Cascarini
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 01 Oct 2008, 13:20

Re: Cascarini family- Picinisco- please can you help?!

Post by Cascarini »

Thanks, Italysearcher. Fortunately Cascarini isn't too common a surname, so I have hopes that, when I view the LDS Picinisco records, I should begin to find some!
danigot
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 28 Jul 2011, 18:45

Re: Cascarini family- Picinisco- please can you help?!

Post by danigot »

Hi
My ancestors are Cascarini, but come from Gera Lario, Como. About 800 km north of Picinisco. Do you think there could be a connection?

Thanks
Post Reply