wldspirit
Help finding Italian Christmas CD Lou Monte
Re: Help finding Italian Christmas CD Lou Monte
Excited for you...Congrats!!!
wldspirit
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Re: Help finding Italian Christmas CD Lou Monte
So happy for you! Enjoy! Good things come to those who wait. 
Re: Help finding Italian Christmas CD Lou Monte
Thank You all so very much....I still have one more active auction that I have a bid on for the same CD, I can't wait to see if I win that one also...It will be a double blessing....I have to tell you that this forum has been so helpful in my search for this CD......I can't say Thank You enough....Sal4
Looking for surnames Iasalvatore (Salvatore), Tartaglia, Rosetta, Consola, Di Muccio, Castellano, Montanaro, Dipaolo, Costa, Sansone, Giudicianni and Laudato.
Re: Help finding Italian Christmas CD Lou Monte
IG is special.....
We are more than just a forum, we're like family!!
wldspirit
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Re: Help finding Italian Christmas CD Lou Monte
Hey Sal4, Bravo!
I am so so happy for you.
I wish I was having Christmas at "your" house.
It is going to be spectacular and one your Family will never forget.
Congratulations, you deserve it! LUK if you win the next one.
Buon Natale
Love ya, LaBud
I am so so happy for you.
I wish I was having Christmas at "your" house.
Congratulations, you deserve it! LUK if you win the next one.
Buon Natale
Love ya, LaBud
Re: Help finding Italian Christmas CD Lou Monte
I just caught up with the post....
Congrats on winning!!!
I expect to see you on You Tube singing to us all!!!
Merry Christmas!!!
Lois M.
Congrats on winning!!!
I expect to see you on You Tube singing to us all!!!
Merry Christmas!!!
Lois M.
Re: Help finding Italian Christmas CD Lou Monte
Hi LaBud & Lois......Thanks for all of your help in trying to find this CD...... I did not win the second CD, it doesn't matter at long as the one I did win arrives
As of singing on You Tube...Ha.....Have you ever heard a frog sing? You sure don't want to hear me sing...I think the frog sings better
I can't wait for the CD, I have been playing all of my other holiday music and this CD finally arrives will be worn out by the end of Christmas....
Buon Natale.......Sal4
Buon Natale.......Sal4
Looking for surnames Iasalvatore (Salvatore), Tartaglia, Rosetta, Consola, Di Muccio, Castellano, Montanaro, Dipaolo, Costa, Sansone, Giudicianni and Laudato.
Re: Help finding Italian Christmas CD Lou Monte
Sal4,
I can't sing...but it doesn't stop me!
I drive my nieces and nephews crazy, I always sing around them and they beg me to stop.
Have a great holiday!
Lois M.
I can't sing...but it doesn't stop me!
I drive my nieces and nephews crazy, I always sing around them and they beg me to stop.
Have a great holiday!
Lois M.
Re: Help finding Italian Christmas CD Lou Monte
Merry Christmas Everyone...........I got my Christmas gift.....The CD finally arrived and the music is just fantastic........What a great way to enjoy the holidays, listening to Lou Monte.....Thanks to all that helped me find my Christmas Gift........Sal4
Looking for surnames Iasalvatore (Salvatore), Tartaglia, Rosetta, Consola, Di Muccio, Castellano, Montanaro, Dipaolo, Costa, Sansone, Giudicianni and Laudato.
Re: Help finding Italian Christmas CD Lou Monte
Una porre fine a questa storia felice!
Buon Natale a Sal4 e tutti i miei amici!
Linda @ The Jersey Shore
Buon Natale a Sal4 e tutti i miei amici!
Linda @ The Jersey Shore


