options

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
User avatar
Mulé
Elite
Elite
Posts: 266
Joined: 16 Nov 2009, 18:38

Re: options

Post by Mulé »

F/U means follow up right? lol Good luck, I hope it works out...
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: options

Post by PeterTimber »

Dear Mule a grope is not a goose. =Peter=-
~Peter~
User avatar
Mulé
Elite
Elite
Posts: 266
Joined: 16 Nov 2009, 18:38

Re: options

Post by Mulé »

Ha... I went to search "a grope is not a goose" on google and your reply was already indexed and within the top 10 results. WOW! I have never heard that expression before, we don't grope our gooses in NH... lol!
Post Reply