Rastafeyd wrote:I was wondering whether you know if its possible to have multiple people, applying at the same time, use the same documents?
I believe so. Haven't yet applied. I made my appointment for a group of 3 (myself, my brother and my sister). I was told that they would NOT be required to come in for the first appointment, when I will hand in the documents for them to review. I am fairly sure all my documents are 100% so I don't know when they would schedule a follow up so that everyone can attend and sign/apply.
Drivers licenses and/or passport will generally do for the consulate. All adults are required to attend AFAIK. Call and ask, I am sure they will tell you.
Yeah, my sister has a passport, but it doesn't show where she is a resident. She does not have a drivers license in MA or NH. She is a seasonal worker down on an island in the Caribbean. I will ask at the consulate when I am there what they (my brother/sister) will need to provide if anything at all if there is a follow up meeting.
I recall reading that other consulates have allowed applications: 1. sight unseen (with a residence far away just mailing everything in), 2. disabled ppl also handling everything via mail, never visiting the consulate, and 3. relatives, such as father, or uncle, joining in on an application and supplying an affidavit instead of going to the appointment. I am sure options exists, just not sure of the specifics other than the limited information gathered from reading these and other forums.