Dear friends,
I need to find where to obtain a birth certificate for my grandfather Ralph Angelo Todesca, and grandmother Mary Deluca who were both born in
Torre Le Nocelle, Avalino, Campaigna in 1879.
I am trying to obtain Italian citizenship.
Thanks for any wisdom,
Stephanie Todesca Parish.
Obtaining Birth Certificates in Torre Le Nocelle, Avalino,
- fawn.parish
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 28 Dec 2009, 22:39
- Contact:
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Obtaining Birth Certificates in Torre Le Nocelle, Avalin
form letter just in case you need it..
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... civile.asp =Peter=
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... civile.asp =Peter=
~Peter~
Re: Obtaining Birth Certificates in Torre Le Nocelle, Avalin
Hi Stephanie,fawn.parish wrote:Dear friends,
I need to find where to obtain a birth certificate for my grandfather Ralph Angelo Todesca, and grandmother Mary Deluca who were both born in
Torre Le Nocelle, Avalino, Campaigna in 1879.
I am trying to obtain Italian citizenship.
Thanks for any wisdom,
Stephanie Todesca Parish.
Raffaele Todesca was born in Torre on 4 May 1879. His parents were Gennaro Antonio Todesca and Carmela Petriello - also from Torre.
Here's a link to a copy of the certificate, but for citizenship purposes you'll need to write the comune for the original.
Raffaele Todesca
Raffaele must have been an interesting character ... I show he was a self-employed trick cyclist in the 1920's!
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Obtaining Birth Certificates in Torre Le Nocelle, Avalin
request that the copy be "plurilingue" if your going to use it for Italian dual citizenship. =Peter=
~Peter~
