any one from Olevano Sul Tusciano, Salerno
any one from Olevano Sul Tusciano, Salerno
trying to connect with any one that comes from my home town, or close, please respond .
Re: any one from Olevano Sul Tusciano, Salerno
Just what information are you seeking? Peter
Re: any one from Olevano Sul Tusciano, Salerno
My grandmother and grandfather left Olevano in 1905. Thirteen of their grandchildren living in the New Jersey/New York/Pennsylvania/Texas area are planning a trip back there next May to commemorate the 100 years. We're looking for a place to stay in Olevano or close by. Any suggestions?
My grandmother was a Ciancio - a great aunt to the current Mayor, Adrian Ciancio.
My grandmother was a Ciancio - a great aunt to the current Mayor, Adrian Ciancio.
Re: any one from Olevano Sul Tusciano, Salerno
Your right he is the current Mayor so why not go to www.comuni.it and insert Olevano sul Tusciano int he lower right where it says cerca comune. Click the name when it comes up and the entire information including the www.olevano.com website and and e-mail direct tot he Mayor can bve written at that site in which yiou can request the sought for accomodations straight from the Mayor. If not, I am sure the local tourist office can also assist but I think the Mayor is the way to go!!!! Peter
Re: any one from Olevano Sul Tusciano, Salerno
Thanks Peter. We had thought of that but we're afraid he may want to invite us all to his house or something like that and we didn't want to impose. There is a feast in the town on May 8 that we want to be there for and he will probably be very busy presiding over that so we were looking to set outselves up nearby and also do some sightseeing in the Amalfi area. Any other web sites would be most appreciated. Thanks again.
Re: any one from Olevano Sul Tusciano, Salerno
Then go to www.google.com and insert Olevano Sul Tusciano tourism and see what comes up. I still think you can be firm and say NO THANK YOU and insist on a good referral. I am sure he will appreciate your kindness to him. Their www. websitre will give you information too. Peter
-
cosmosalicone238
- Newbie

- Posts: 3
- Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 10:51
Re: any one from Olevano Sul Tusciano, Salerno
Hi! Sorry I found this so late. I live in Olevano, and have many deceased ancestors from here. What can I help with?

