We'll be visiting Varese Ligure in April, hoping to connect with living relatives and doing genealogy research.
We'll really like to have someone translate for us since our Italian is very poor.
Does anyone have any suggestions about locating someone in that area who could assist us, even if for just an afternoon?
Thank you!
Varese Ligure, Liguria
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Varese Ligure, Liguria
Not sure if Ann Tantangelo ("ItalySearcher" on this board) works that far up; you may want to ask her.
PM her or visit her site at http://angelcommunications.spaces.live.com/
PM her or visit her site at http://angelcommunications.spaces.live.com/
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
Re: Varese Ligure, Liguria
Thanks very much! I'll touch base with her.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Varese Ligure, Liguria
You may also check with Pink67
