Woud you like further information? mfjp
MARZULLO(Marzulli) or APPRATTO or PICARELLI or ABBONDANZA
Re: MARZULLO or APPRATTO
The date may be off.... but there is a manifest for Michele - 1909.... He may have travelled with a brother Domenic...
Woud you like further information? mfjp

Woud you like further information? mfjp
Re: MARZULLO or APPRATTO
Sure !!!
I want know everything about
thanks
My e-mail is: leonardo.aprato @ net.crea-rs.org.br
I want know everything about
thanks
My e-mail is: leonardo.aprato @ net.crea-rs.org.br
mfjp wrote:The date may be off.... but there is a manifest for Michele - 1909.... He may have travelled with a brother Domenic...
Woud you like further information? mfjp
Re: MARZULLO or APPRATTO - new information...
There is this page :
http://edu.supereva.it/pachi.freeweb/co ... rzullo.htm
It shows a Marzullo's tree de San Marco Argentano (thanks suanj) .
Perhaps may be my Marzullo's tree or may be not..
Based in this tradition:
"There has been a strong custom in Italy that determines how children are named. The first male is named after his paternal grandfather. The second male is named after his maternal grandfather. The first female is named after her paternal grandmother. The second female is named after her maternal grandmother. "
There is a joining with my relatives :
1- Domenico Marzullo - 1763
2- Michele Marzullo - 1801
3- Domenico Marzullo - 1826 - married with Pasqualina Picarelli
4- Michele Picarelli Marzullo (Michele is Miguel in italian)
--------------------------below , born in Brazil-------------------------------
5- Domingos Pereira Marzullo – (my great-grandfather. Domingos is Domenico in portuguese); Pasqualina Pereira Marzullo (sister of Domingos)
6- Iracema Marzullo - my grandmother
7- Domingos da Motta Marzullo – my uncle
But, there isn't nothing sure..
thanks
leo
http://edu.supereva.it/pachi.freeweb/co ... rzullo.htm
It shows a Marzullo's tree de San Marco Argentano (thanks suanj) .
Perhaps may be my Marzullo's tree or may be not..
Based in this tradition:
"There has been a strong custom in Italy that determines how children are named. The first male is named after his paternal grandfather. The second male is named after his maternal grandfather. The first female is named after her paternal grandmother. The second female is named after her maternal grandmother. "
There is a joining with my relatives :
1- Domenico Marzullo - 1763
2- Michele Marzullo - 1801
3- Domenico Marzullo - 1826 - married with Pasqualina Picarelli
4- Michele Picarelli Marzullo (Michele is Miguel in italian)
--------------------------below , born in Brazil-------------------------------
5- Domingos Pereira Marzullo – (my great-grandfather. Domingos is Domenico in portuguese); Pasqualina Pereira Marzullo (sister of Domingos)
6- Iracema Marzullo - my grandmother
7- Domingos da Motta Marzullo – my uncle
But, there isn't nothing sure..
thanks
leo
Re: MARZULLO or APPRATTO - new information...
Hi Leo:laprato1 wrote:There is this page :
http://edu.supereva.it/pachi.freeweb/co ... rzullo.htm
It shows a Marzullo's tree de San Marco Argentano (thanks suanj) .
Perhaps may be my Marzullo's tree or may be not..
Based in this tradition:
"There has been a strong custom in Italy that determines how children are named. The first male is named after his paternal grandfather. The second male is named after his maternal grandfather. The first female is named after her paternal grandmother. The second female is named after her maternal grandmother. "
There is a joining with my relatives :
1- Domenico Marzullo - 1763
2- Michele Marzullo - 1801
3- Domenico Marzullo - 1826 - married with Pasqualina Picarelli
4- Michele Picarelli Marzullo (Michele is Miguel in italian)
--------------------------below , born in Brazil-------------------------------
5- Domingos Pereira Marzullo – (my great-grandfather. Domingos is Domenico in portuguese); Pasqualina Pereira Marzullo (sister of Domingos)
6- Iracema Marzullo - my grandmother
7- Domingos da Motta Marzullo – my uncle
But, there isn't nothing sure..
thanks
leo
are many probabilities that are your ancestor or in relationship with your ancestor....
the author of website says that this surname coming from in origin from San Fili or Dipignano villages... and ancestors was an Carmine and an Domenico; son of Domenico (born in 1763)was an Michele (1801 in Mongrassano town)... this Michele married with Maddalena Patitucci and sons was:
-Michele Marzullo born in 1847 in San Marco Argentano , son of Domenico and Picarelli Pasqualina; second son are Giuseppe born in 1851..
for infos you can write to author mailto-paolo.chiaselotti@libero.it and you request some info...
suanj
Re: MARZULLO(Marzulli) or APPRATTO or PICARELLI or ABBONDANZ
Suanj,
I need some help.....
As you are a italian , would you translate that text in Marzullo's tree for me ?
http://edu.supereva.it/pachi.freeweb/co ... ullo.htm?p
My italian is very poor.....so..
Thanks forever !
Leo.
I need some help.....
As you are a italian , would you translate that text in Marzullo's tree for me ?
http://edu.supereva.it/pachi.freeweb/co ... ullo.htm?p
My italian is very poor.....so..
Thanks forever !
Leo.
Re: MARZULLO(Marzulli) or APPRATTO or PICARELLI or ABBONDANZ
Hi Leo, on my previous message are already an resume of webpage, are same txt.. about san marco argentano are the birth registries on line http://www.comune.sanmarcoargentano.cs. ... nd_arc.htmlaprato1 wrote:Suanj,
I need some help.....![]()
As you are a italian , would you translate that text in Marzullo's tree for me ?
http://edu.supereva.it/pachi.freeweb/co ... ullo.htm?p
My italian is very poor.....so..![]()
Thanks forever !
Leo.
please look.. more why you write not an letter to Picarelli person living in Montalto Uffugo? are only an person, an an letter is easy and perhaps you can know some info, is Picarelli reply you... More: you know exact birthyear of Miguel? are many possibilities of search if you know birthyear..Now, Leo, send me in this topic, all info real that you know about your family, with order, for well understand, you send me only info that you have from brasilian documents, all info please( birthyears, year of emigration, navio of emigration etc, age, etc), that I help you...
Re: MARZULLO(Marzulli) or APPRATTO or PICARELLI or ABBONDANZ
Hi dear Suanj,
I don't have many documents now with me. I am in the wait to obtain the registration of marriage of Michele (Miguel) Picarelli Marzullo (Brazilian marriage). There certainly I will have more data. In relation to the other relatives, they almost passed the whole period of their lifes in the city of Alegrete, that is about 600 km from here. And arriving there.... I would have to do an investigation to get all of the documents, dates and etc. That for me is not possible in the moment. I have been receiving help from my relatives to know something.
For curiosity, where did you find references to Montalto Uffugo?
Cheers,
Leonardo
I don't have many documents now with me. I am in the wait to obtain the registration of marriage of Michele (Miguel) Picarelli Marzullo (Brazilian marriage). There certainly I will have more data. In relation to the other relatives, they almost passed the whole period of their lifes in the city of Alegrete, that is about 600 km from here. And arriving there.... I would have to do an investigation to get all of the documents, dates and etc. That for me is not possible in the moment. I have been receiving help from my relatives to know something.
For curiosity, where did you find references to Montalto Uffugo?
Cheers,
Leonardo
Re: MARZULLO(Marzulli) or APPRATTO or PICARELLI or ABBONDANZ
Hi Leo, about marriage act of Miguel Picarelli Marzullo, I council you of request also"processo para o casamento", that normally are in Archive of marriage's town; in marriage's act not are many info, but in "processo para casamento" yes, and many brasilian friends have know they italian birth place of ancestors, in this "processo.. " you can request? about Montalto Uffugo /picarelli, sorry I mistaken (are un Marzullo Michele living in Montalto Uffugo!), really this are the Picarelli persons living in all Cosenza province http://www.paginebianche.it/pb/cerca?bt ... cs&x=0&y=0laprato wrote:Hi dear Suanj,
I don't have many documents now with me. I am in the wait to obtain the registration of marriage of Michele (Miguel) Picarelli Marzullo (Brazilian marriage). There certainly I will have more data. In relation to the other relatives, they almost passed the whole period of their lifes in the city of Alegrete, that is about 600 km from here. And arriving there.... I would have to do an investigation to get all of the documents, dates and etc. That for me is not possible in the moment. I have been receiving help from my relatives to know something.
For curiosity, where did you find references to Montalto Uffugo?
Cheers,
Leonardo
and this are the Marzullo in Cosenza province:
About Miguel, you says in your message:
"Possibly MIGUEL MARZULLO had came to Brazil from Italy and had arrived in some location at south of Brazil or Argentina.
They had lived at Alegrete - State of Rio Grande do Sul - Brazil.
He had came to Brazil possibly as political fugitive at the end of the century XIX.
He had left woman and children in Italy.
If somebody knows about and can help please send a e-mail message..."
an reply your message are this:
"Posted by jose roberto on 11/18/03 at 2:52 PM
Subject: Re: Marzullo surname
In Reply to: Re: Marzullo surname posted by Carolina Marzullo on 11/18/03 at 6:05 AM:
Oi Leonardo
sou o pai da Carolina, complementando a informação dela
Sou neto de Raphael Marzullo nascido no Rio de Janeiro em 11/05/1882 e filho de Miguel Marzullo e Christina Gullo (Gollo?), que na certidão que eu tenho são indicados apenas como italianos. Mais não sei e estou querendo descobrir. "
http://www.abruzzoforum.com/forums/cala ... s/387.html
Your suggestions?
Well: In San Marco Argentano sure are present this same surname around 1800 years: Marzullo, Picarelli, GULLO! http://edu.supereva.it/pachi.freeweb/co ... ognomi.htm
....suanj
Re: MARZULLO(Marzulli) or APPRATTO or PICARELLI or ABBONDANZ
Hi dear Suanj..
I had already seen that José Roberto had writing and I had also contacted already with him. But he didn't confirm me if his Miguel was Picarelli, nor if he had a called brother Giuseppe.
Interesting your hypothesis of tying Marzullos and Gullos of San Marco Argentano. It can be real... or not.
But I sought some Cristina, Cristine, Cristhina in the tree of Gullos and i didn't find anything.
I think Michele and Guiseppe have married out of San Marco Argentano, for that there are no registrations there. But I can also be wrong.
Ah, here is my tree (Brazilian), that I did up to now:
In pic format
http://planeta.terra.com.br/arte/famili ... ratto.html
In hipertext format
http://planeta.terra.com.br/arte/famili ... index.html
But it is all in portuguese ....lol
Hugs,
leo
I had already seen that José Roberto had writing and I had also contacted already with him. But he didn't confirm me if his Miguel was Picarelli, nor if he had a called brother Giuseppe.
Interesting your hypothesis of tying Marzullos and Gullos of San Marco Argentano. It can be real... or not.
But I sought some Cristina, Cristine, Cristhina in the tree of Gullos and i didn't find anything.
I think Michele and Guiseppe have married out of San Marco Argentano, for that there are no registrations there. But I can also be wrong.
Ah, here is my tree (Brazilian), that I did up to now:
In pic format
http://planeta.terra.com.br/arte/famili ... ratto.html
In hipertext format
http://planeta.terra.com.br/arte/famili ... index.html
But it is all in portuguese ....lol
Hugs,
leo
Traslation
Questo cognome, a volte scritto nella forma Mazzullo e negli anni più recenti Marzulli, proviene da San Fili o Dipignano. In questi comuni erano nati un Carmine e un Domenico morti a San Marco nei primi anni dell'Ottocento. Il ceppo più grosso, che non sappiamo se imparentato con altri minori, ha come capostipiti Domenico Marzullo e Santa Allevato. Con certezza sappiamo che ebbero un figlio, Michele, che nell'atto di matrimonio con Maddalena Patitucci nel 1817 risulta nato a Mongrassano e domiciliato a Sammarco –come si chiamava allora il comune– in localitàAcquafredda.
This surname, sometime wrote in shape Mazzullo and in years more recents Marzulli, coming from San Fili or Dipignano(towns). In this Commons was borns an Carmine and an Domenico dieds in San Marco(Argentano) in first years of "800. The branche many great, that we know not if in relationship with minor branches,has like head family Domenico Marzullo and Santa Allevato. Sure we know that have an son, Michele, that in marriage's act with Maddalena Patitucci in 1817 result born in Mongrassano town and domicilied to Sammarco(san marco Argentano)- as called in the past the Common- in Acquafredda locality...
More fro other webpage of this site : Marzullo and Picarelli families was near houses...(Capo delle Rose quarter in San Marco Argentano)
suanj
This surname, sometime wrote in shape Mazzullo and in years more recents Marzulli, coming from San Fili or Dipignano(towns). In this Commons was borns an Carmine and an Domenico dieds in San Marco(Argentano) in first years of "800. The branche many great, that we know not if in relationship with minor branches,has like head family Domenico Marzullo and Santa Allevato. Sure we know that have an son, Michele, that in marriage's act with Maddalena Patitucci in 1817 result born in Mongrassano town and domicilied to Sammarco(san marco Argentano)- as called in the past the Common- in Acquafredda locality...
More fro other webpage of this site : Marzullo and Picarelli families was near houses...(Capo delle Rose quarter in San Marco Argentano)
Re: MARZULLO(Marzulli) or APPRATTO or PICARELLI or ABBONDANZ
Suanj,
I am very grateful for everything.
you are very helpful.
Hugs,
leo
I am very grateful for everything.
you are very helpful.
Hugs,
leo
- alemarzulli
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 15 Jul 2006, 00:00
- Location: argentina
- Contact:
Re: MARZULLO(Marzulli) or APPRATTO or PICARELLI or ABBONDANZ
hola, soy alejandro marzulli desde argentina y quisiera saber si alguien me puede indicar como llega el apellido marzulli desde italia a la argentina.
les dejo mi direccion
http://www.marzulli.com.ar/
les dejo mi direccion
http://www.marzulli.com.ar/
Re: MARZULLO(Marzulli) or APPRATTO or PICARELLI or ABBONDANZ
Hi Alejandro,
Surname
MARZULLI
Name
DOMENICO
Parentela
X
Age
37
Sex
M
Marital status
Sposato/a
Occupation
JORNALERO
Religion
CATOLICA
Port of embarkment
GENOVA
Name of the ship
RE VITTORIO
Date of arrival
01-04-1913
Literacy
Sa
Travel compartment
Terza
http://213.212.128.168/radici/ie/defaultie_e.htm
Information on this daatabase.....
ARGENTINA
In Argentina work was conducted by the Centro de Estudios Migratorios Latino Americanos, directed by Luigi Favero.
The Argentinian data bank is made up of 1,020,000 files on Italians who arrived in Buenos Aires between 1882 and 1920. The information is taken from the disembarkment lists (Registro general de los inmigrantes and Lista de inmigrantes).
Hope it helps.
jcsm
Surname
MARZULLI
Name
DOMENICO
Parentela
X
Age
37
Sex
M
Marital status
Sposato/a
Occupation
JORNALERO
Religion
CATOLICA
Port of embarkment
GENOVA
Name of the ship
RE VITTORIO
Date of arrival
01-04-1913
Literacy
Sa
Travel compartment
Terza
http://213.212.128.168/radici/ie/defaultie_e.htm
Information on this daatabase.....
ARGENTINA
In Argentina work was conducted by the Centro de Estudios Migratorios Latino Americanos, directed by Luigi Favero.
The Argentinian data bank is made up of 1,020,000 files on Italians who arrived in Buenos Aires between 1882 and 1920. The information is taken from the disembarkment lists (Registro general de los inmigrantes and Lista de inmigrantes).
Hope it helps.
jcsm
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
-
Furor_Teutonicus
- Newbie

- Posts: 5
- Joined: 17 Dec 2006, 00:00
- Location: Delaware
ABBONDANZA
I would like to state that my last name literally means abundance. Now, obviously my last name would be Abbondanza, but when my great-grandfather came over from Catania, Sicily it was spelled Baudanza. @ Ellis Island it was then changed to Bandanza which is my official last name. The Sicilian dialect of Abbondanza is Abbunnanza, so I am totally confused about the origins and such of my last name or if I still have relatives in Italy and what not ... I am the only one the carries the name Bandanza left in my family who actually cares about family backround which is really sad to say the least. Anyway, if anyone has info or suggestions that would totally be great.
Also, I am only a quarter Sicilian or Italian and I might even have some lineage in Abruzzo as well, but not quite sure. The last name I provided though is from Catania. The New England area is where most of the "Bandanza's" resided in would probably be helpful too. I am even thinking about changing my last name to what it actually should be if I ever find out.
L'ITALIA AGLI ITALIANI
-
Furor_Teutonicus
- Newbie

- Posts: 5
- Joined: 17 Dec 2006, 00:00
- Location: Delaware
Re: MARZULLO(Marzulli) or APPRATTO or PICARELLI or ABBONDANZ
Hmm ... It seems like nobody has any information and all the people with the name Abbondanza could perhaps be inactive for the time being. I will just have to wait and see.
L'ITALIA AGLI ITALIANI

