Pandolfo ancestors

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
misbris
Master
Master
Posts: 2258
Joined: 14 Jan 2007, 00:00
Location: NJ

Re: Pandolfo ancestors

Post by misbris »

Here is something I learned through trial and error. You can view the text version of the manifest by clicking at the top of the page. Sometimes even if the manifest is misfiled, the text version is correct. (Sometimes misspelled, but the correct manifest) :D

http://www.ellisisland.org/search/viewT ... 2884160436
User avatar
misbris
Master
Master
Posts: 2258
Joined: 14 Jan 2007, 00:00
Location: NJ

Re: Pandolfo ancestors

Post by misbris »

Just checked, the name is probably Rapicano common in Salerno area.
User avatar
chrisdamato
Elite
Elite
Posts: 277
Joined: 10 Feb 2010, 14:00
Location: Connecticut, USA

Re: Pandolfo ancestors

Post by chrisdamato »

So I'll have to check records for a Franceno Rapicano. Wish me luck!!
User avatar
chrisdamato
Elite
Elite
Posts: 277
Joined: 10 Feb 2010, 14:00
Location: Connecticut, USA

Re: Pandolfo ancestors

Post by chrisdamato »

I've been unable to locate any Franceno Rapicanos on Ancestry.com. Tried FamilySearch.org as well, but no success. I have to believe there is a transcriptional error on the manifest.
Post Reply