I recently had a matrimoni document translated on this forum. The bride was from Capodine. I have not been able to locate the town/village. The groom was from Santa Maria Capua Vetere, so I assumed Capodine would be close by.
Can anyone help?
Jim
Capodine
Re: Capodine
Upon further review, it might be Capodrise which I was able to find.
Jim
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
-
JohnArmellino
- Master

- Posts: 697
- Joined: 09 Jun 2003, 00:00
- Location: West New York (NJ)
- Contact:
Re: Capodine
There is a comune by the name of Capodrise located about 5 miles from Santa Maria Capua Vetere.
Edit: Oilman, you beat me to it!
Edit: Oilman, you beat me to it!
John Armellino
Re: Capodine
Yes, I found it. I had misinterpreted the original document.
Thank you,
Jim
Thank you,
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.