Lang family help!
Lang family help!
Can anyone just help me out with getting me the 1900 census for William & Jennie Lang it should be in Philadelphia, PA William was born ~1848; & Jennie was born ~1852 Thanks,
Daz
Daz
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Lang family help!
1880 has Jennie C Lang, wife, dob 1852 and there are two William Lang one born 1846 and the other 1847. Go to www.familysearch.org under 1880 census. =Peter=
~Peter~
Re: Lang family help!
Thanks for the info Peter - but im looking for the 1900 census, not 1880 - sorry
Daz
Daz
Re: Lang family help!
I think I found it, Lang has been misspelt as Long
http://search.ancestry.com.au/iexec/?ht ... d=58186653
If the link does not work, I can post an inageshack link.
David
http://search.ancestry.com.au/iexec/?ht ... d=58186653
If the link does not work, I can post an inageshack link.
David
Re: Lang family help!
Sorry, Mozzie, it didn't work - can you post the imageshack link? Thanks
Very much appreciated,
Daz
Very much appreciated,
Daz
Re: Lang family help!
Hi Nick,,
Name: Jennie M Long
[Jennie M Lang]
Home in 1900: Tarentum Ward 3, Allegheny, Pennsylvania
Age: 49
Birth Date: Jan 1851
Birthplace: Pennsylvania
Race: White
Gender: Female
Relationship to Head of House: Wife
Father's Birthplace: Pennsylvania
Mother's Birthplace: Pennsylvania
Mother: number of living children: 7
Mother: How many children: 8
Spouse's name: William A
Marriage Year: 1871
Marital Status: Married
Years Married: 29
Residence : Tarentum Borough, Allegheny, Pennsylvania
Occupation: View on Image
Neighbors: View others on page
Household Members: Name Age
William A Long 52
Jennie M Long 49
Annie E Long 24
Nellie R Long 20
Lulu V Long 18
Albert J Long 14
Jennie R Long 17
Alonza C Long 9
http://img85.imageshack.us/i/longis.jpg/
Line 75 should be of interest to you
David
Name: Jennie M Long
[Jennie M Lang]
Home in 1900: Tarentum Ward 3, Allegheny, Pennsylvania
Age: 49
Birth Date: Jan 1851
Birthplace: Pennsylvania
Race: White
Gender: Female
Relationship to Head of House: Wife
Father's Birthplace: Pennsylvania
Mother's Birthplace: Pennsylvania
Mother: number of living children: 7
Mother: How many children: 8
Spouse's name: William A
Marriage Year: 1871
Marital Status: Married
Years Married: 29
Residence : Tarentum Borough, Allegheny, Pennsylvania
Occupation: View on Image
Neighbors: View others on page
Household Members: Name Age
William A Long 52
Jennie M Long 49
Annie E Long 24
Nellie R Long 20
Lulu V Long 18
Albert J Long 14
Jennie R Long 17
Alonza C Long 9
http://img85.imageshack.us/i/longis.jpg/
Line 75 should be of interest to you
David
Re: Lang family help!
Thanks a lot David, the image is great, but I hate to tell you its the wrong family - I thought it might've been my family too when I saw the preview on ancestry - but it didnt state the kids names - which are all completely different - thanks anyway -
The kids are: Gertrude, William, Cornelius, Ethan, Jennie, Grace, & Madeline Lang
Thanks,
Daz
The kids are: Gertrude, William, Cornelius, Ethan, Jennie, Grace, & Madeline Lang
Thanks,
Daz
Re: Lang family help!
Sorry Daz,
I have searched but to no avail.
From searching I have found the following:
Gertrude b1871, William b1873, Cornelius b1877, Ethan b1880, Jennie b1874-d1918, Grace b1882, & Madeline b1884.
And a possible marriage date to Jenny 1870.
No luck at all on the 1900 census.
David
I have searched but to no avail.
From searching I have found the following:
Gertrude b1871, William b1873, Cornelius b1877, Ethan b1880, Jennie b1874-d1918, Grace b1882, & Madeline b1884.
And a possible marriage date to Jenny 1870.
No luck at all on the 1900 census.
David
Re: Lang family help!
Its ok David, thanks for trying though!
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Lang family help!
what is their pedigree? country of birth, immigration info, naturalization??
Why is post 1900 census not helpful? =Peter=
Why is post 1900 census not helpful? =Peter=
~Peter~
Re: Lang family help!
Peter - what do you mean their pedigree exactly? William and Jennie were both born in New York. I dont know anythin about their parents. they had their first 4 kids or so in NY, and then moved to Philadelphia, PA and had the other 3. Post 1900 is very helpful - anything really is! thanks guys! 

