Hi Scott I only managed to check one of the films today and I found the birth act for Francesca and Giuseppe Arpino. The down side is its the short version of their birth acts that are on this film.
Both the birth acts were found on Film no. 1883002 (1857-1865)
index No. 67 Francesca was born 25th June 1873
index No. 76 Giuseppe was born 19th April 1870
On both birth acts the father and mother were as follows:
Father: Benedetto Arpino
Mother: Benedetta Cascarino
I checked out all the Arpino's born in 1866,1867,1868,1869 and none of them had parents named Benedetto Arpino and Benedetta Cascarino. I've still to check the parents' names for the Arpino births in the years 1871,1872,1874,1875,1876 and 1877
As Nicola was born in 1863 and his parents were 30 years old when he was born there is still a chance more siblings may yet be found in the above years still to be checked. There could perhaps be others born before 1863 -another thing I will check out.
The other thing I have listed to check out again is the birth act of Benedetto I posted (remember after I posted it I thought I'd made a mistake because Benedetto's father's name on that birth act didnt match his father's name on Nicola's birth act.)
Hope to be back again next Tuesday. Just keep checking this post.
Emmy