Pasenger list from Naples to Buenos Aires

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
Sanguinetti
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: 25 Apr 2010, 21:22

Pasenger list from Naples to Buenos Aires

Post by Sanguinetti »

Is there a website that would give me a list of names, my grandfather Cristobal Balestrieri travel from Naples to Buenos Aires around 1917.
I would like to know the name of the ship and travelers.
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1874
Joined: 04 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: TRENTO - ITALY
Contact:

Re: Pasenger list from Naples to Buenos Aires

Post by ricbru »

Here there are some links

http://www.altreitalie.org/

http://www.cemla.com/banco.html

http://matera.site.voila.fr/

I hope it helps
bye Riccardo
Sanguinetti wrote:Is there a website that would give me a list of names, my grandfather Cristobal Balestrieri travel from Naples to Buenos Aires around 1917.
I would like to know the name of the ship and travelers.
Post Reply