This is a photo of my grandfather. I'm not sure about the year. He lived in Gary, Indiana and is from Collelongo, Italy in the Abruzzo region.
We have this photo of him, but no one seems to know what it's from. His hat says Marandos Band I think.
Thanks!
Lisa
Do you know what the Marandos Band is? Photo help
Re: Do you know what the Marandos Band is? Photo help
hmmm I don't see the photo I attached. 
Re: Do you know what the Marandos Band is? Photo help
Hi Lisa,
Try uploading the photo to a site such as imageshack.com or photobucket and post the link
David
Try uploading the photo to a site such as imageshack.com or photobucket and post the link
David
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Do you know what the Marandos Band is? Photo help
Marando is a surname.
Re: Do you know what the Marandos Band is? Photo help
Thanks Mozzie for the suggestion!
Ok the photo is here:

Ok the photo is here:

