Castelluccio
- Sanguinetti
- Newbie

- Posts: 15
- Joined: 25 Apr 2010, 21:22
Castelluccio
I recently found my great-grandfather Luis Sanguinetti in a 1895 Argentine census it stated that he was from Castelluccio, Italy. can anybody help with the location of this town?
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Castelluccio
Please see my response to your other thread, http://italiangenealogy.com/Forums/view ... 16758.html
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
- Sanguinetti
- Newbie

- Posts: 15
- Joined: 25 Apr 2010, 21:22
Re: Castelluccio
Thanks I do use Google earth and it is lot's of fun looking at some of the towns. I am having trouble with Castelluccio becouse it seems to be multiple towns with that name.
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Castelluccio
go to www.nonsolocap.it and put in Castelluccio and when the Casteloluccio show up in Blue click right on the name and for those in Black clickon the town name to the right and see which one seems familiar to you. =Peter=
~Peter~