I have a letter which I think relates to my father-in-law's military service in Italy. I would like to get a complete translation if someone is willing.
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/9158 ... letter.jpg
Thanks,
Cyndy
Military letter needs translation
Re: Military letter needs translation
Hi Cyndy 
Dated 3 September 1934
5th Field Artillery Regiment
Command
The soldier Enrico Castain has served in this regiment as a quality attendant to a senior officer. In the execution of his duties he has always shown willingness and industriousness. He has held good conduct both in service and out of service.
signed by the Lt. Col. of the Artillery
Mario Ferrara
T.
Dated 3 September 1934
5th Field Artillery Regiment
Command
The soldier Enrico Castain has served in this regiment as a quality attendant to a senior officer. In the execution of his duties he has always shown willingness and industriousness. He has held good conduct both in service and out of service.
signed by the Lt. Col. of the Artillery
Mario Ferrara
T.
Re: Military letter needs translation
Thanks Tessa78. I really appreciate the help.
Cyndy
Cyndy

