Can anybody advise me how to search for Burial and or Cremation records in the Gradisca area?.
I have discovered that my aunt returned there after her divorce from her husband and lived in the Gradisca area for a period of time prior to her death. Her first name is either Ivanna or Giovanna (I knew her as Giovanna), her Married name is Clocchiatti, her maiden name is Mozina.
This happened within the last 25 years - I cant give a closer date.
Any ideas would be appreciated, It is more than likely she was on an Australian passport and not a local resident.
Thank you in advance
David
Gradisca Burials
- carinthiangirl
- Veteran

- Posts: 114
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 13:50
Re: Gradisca Burials
if was directly in Gradisca possible at community-office:
http://www.comune.gradisca-d-isonzo.go.it/
take==> Servizi sociali [servizi sociali ed assistenziali]>>
no idea if they understand english.....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gradisca_d%27Isonzo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorizia_and_Gradisca
but there 2 other Gradisca!!!
http://maps.google.at/maps?hl=de&client ... a=N&tab=wl
http://www.comune.gradisca-d-isonzo.go.it/
take==> Servizi sociali [servizi sociali ed assistenziali]>>
no idea if they understand english.....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gradisca_d%27Isonzo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorizia_and_Gradisca
but there 2 other Gradisca!!!
http://maps.google.at/maps?hl=de&client ... a=N&tab=wl
Re: Gradisca Burials
Thanks for that, I did mean Isonzo.
I was hoping there was an online resource that allowed searching of graveyards.
David
I was hoping there was an online resource that allowed searching of graveyards.
David
- carinthiangirl
- Veteran

- Posts: 114
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 13:50
Re: Gradisca Burials
found no gravesearch - sepolgrale serca - about google.
but community-office also must have files for cemetry - simitero, i think.
and if she lived there must have been registered there....
but community-office also must have files for cemetry - simitero, i think.
and if she lived there must have been registered there....
Re: Gradisca Burials
I will try them. Thanks.
David
David
