Ciao!
La mia bisnonna è nata nel 1883 a Grado e battezzato cattolico.
C'era un ufficio del Registro in Italia a quel tempo già ? Chi può darmi l'indirizzo?
Quante parrocchie cattoliche nell'anno 1883 a Grado?
Vorrei ordinare una copia del record battesimale e trovare l'indirizzo al quale posso andare.
E 'morta in Austria. Ho il certificato di morte.
Grazie!
PS: Mi dispiace, non parlo italiano ..
Grado?
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Grado?
No problem; most of us speak only English!emma2412 wrote: PS: Mi dispiace, non parlo italiano ..
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
Re: Grado?
Ufficio Anagrafe
PIANO TERRA
Piazza Biagio Marin n. 4
34073 GRADO (GO)
Italia
Tel. 0431 898216-218
Fax 0431 898202
E-mail: anagrafe@com-grado.regione.fvg.it
Alessandra Dovier
PIANO TERRA
Piazza Biagio Marin n. 4
34073 GRADO (GO)
Italia
Tel. 0431 898216-218
Fax 0431 898202
E-mail: anagrafe@com-grado.regione.fvg.it
Alessandra Dovier
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Grado?
Wikipedia page for Grado: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grado,_Italy
Comune di Grado website: http://www.comune.grado.go.it/html/port ... =0&level=0
Address to write for birth/marriage/death certificates:
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di Grado
Piano Terra
Piazza Biagio Marin n. 4
34073 GRADO (GO)
ITALY
email: stato.civiile@com-grado.regione.fvg.it (remove the spaces)
How to request birth/marriage/death certificates from Italy:
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... /index.asp
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... tters.html
Comune di Grado website: http://www.comune.grado.go.it/html/port ... =0&level=0
Address to write for birth/marriage/death certificates:
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di Grado
Piano Terra
Piazza Biagio Marin n. 4
34073 GRADO (GO)
ITALY
email: stato.civiile@com-grado.regione.fvg.it (remove the spaces)
How to request birth/marriage/death certificates from Italy:
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... /index.asp
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... tters.html
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
Re: Grado?
C.F. e P. IVA 00064240310
These numbers are below the name of the town in the address above and I don't know what they mean.
These numbers are below the name of the town in the address above and I don't know what they mean.
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Grado?
I think it is the comune's Codice Fiscale number. I have noticed that most all of the comune websies I have looked at show the CF somewhere on the address/contact page.maestra36 wrote:C.F. e P. IVA 00064240310
These numbers are below the name of the town in the address above and I don't know what they mean.
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Grado?
The Italian telephone directory lists a single "chiesa" (church) for Grado:
Chiesa Beata Vergine Marcelliana
Via Dei Cipressi, 6
34074 Monfalcone (GO)
ITALY
Telephone: 0481 484337
( http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... grado&ind= )
I suspect there may be others that are not found by my simple search.
Chiesa Beata Vergine Marcelliana
Via Dei Cipressi, 6
34074 Monfalcone (GO)
ITALY
Telephone: 0481 484337
( http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... grado&ind= )
I suspect there may be others that are not found by my simple search.
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
Re: Grado?
Johnny
I always search town churches by using the Italian yellow pages. I put in chiese cattoliche where is says cosa and the name of the town where it says dove
http://www.paginegialle.it/
I believe the first entry is the mother church-
These are the entries that come up for Grado in the Italian yellow pages under the category chiese cattoliche
Parrocchia S. Eufemia
ufficio parrocchiale ufficio del parroco
34, VIA MARINA
34073 Grado (GO)
tel: 0431 80146
Parrocchia S. Marco Ev.
6, PIAZZA RIALTO
34073 Grado (GO)
tel: 0431 88006
santuario beata vergine delle grazie
34073 Grado (GO)
1, CAMPO PATRIARCA ELIA
tel: 0431 80146
santuario di barbana convento frati minori
34073 Grado (GO)
LOCALITA' SANTUARIO DI BARBANA
tel: 0431 80453
Santuario madonna di barbana
34073 Grado (GO)
VIA ISOLA PANERA
tel: 0431 80453
Suore della Provvidenza
34073 Grado (GO)
14, VIA ROMA
tel: 0431 82440
I always search town churches by using the Italian yellow pages. I put in chiese cattoliche where is says cosa and the name of the town where it says dove
http://www.paginegialle.it/
I believe the first entry is the mother church-
These are the entries that come up for Grado in the Italian yellow pages under the category chiese cattoliche
Parrocchia S. Eufemia
ufficio parrocchiale ufficio del parroco
34, VIA MARINA
34073 Grado (GO)
tel: 0431 80146
Parrocchia S. Marco Ev.
6, PIAZZA RIALTO
34073 Grado (GO)
tel: 0431 88006
santuario beata vergine delle grazie
34073 Grado (GO)
1, CAMPO PATRIARCA ELIA
tel: 0431 80146
santuario di barbana convento frati minori
34073 Grado (GO)
LOCALITA' SANTUARIO DI BARBANA
tel: 0431 80453
Santuario madonna di barbana
34073 Grado (GO)
VIA ISOLA PANERA
tel: 0431 80453
Suore della Provvidenza
34073 Grado (GO)
14, VIA ROMA
tel: 0431 82440
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Grado?
Of course - yellow pages! I knew I was missing something.maestra36 wrote:Johnny
I always search town churches by using the Italian yellow pages. ...
An Italian comune with just one church? No freakin' way!
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
