This is the information I do have:
My great-grandfather's name was Tarquinio Olivieri. On the ship's manifest, his name was spelled Targuinio Oliviero, but I think that may have been a mistake. He was born in 1888 somewhere in Italy... His place of residence on the ship's manifest is "Sre Lucna" but I really have no idea what that means. He came to New York in 1907 and died here in 1943.
My great-grandmother was from Sulmona, born 1893. Her name is a source of confusion. Her name in this country was Antonina Olivieri, and she said her maiden name was Capotoli. However, it is believed she was adopted, and that the adoptive family changed her name. On the ship's manifest, she listed her name as Pasqua Santini. I don't know which would be her "real" name as I try to obtain records.
She came to New York in 1913, and that point she was already married. I'm unsure of when or where she was married, but I would love to find that out. It is believed that Tarquinio went back to Italy at some point to marry, so they had to have been married between 1907 and 1913.
If it's relevant, Antonina died in 1949 here in New York.
Any information you could provide me with would be fantastic! Thanks in advance.




