Hello Alison,
My Great Grandfather was Alberico Roberto.'
Your Grandmother Giacolina was my Grandmother
Rose Roberto's, step sister.
Looking for info on Great Grandmother
- alisoncostanzo84
- Newbie

- Posts: 13
- Joined: 30 Apr 2010, 21:09
- Location: Illinois
Re: Looking for info on Great Grandmother
This is great I have been trying to find information on my Dad's family for months. So Albrecio is your great grandfather and Erninia (Arninia) is your Great Grandmother because Giacolina or Jacqueline is their Daughter. So wouldn't she be your your Aunt and our Great Aunt or how are you related? What do you know about the family because I know that Albrecio and Arninia are from Scontrone, Italy. I know that Arninia remarried after Albrecio died in 1925 and is buried at Mount Carmel with their son Christopher. Other then that I haven't been able to find out anything else out about Jacqueline's side or my grandfather Alessandro Costanzo. What do you know about the family I am very interested? You can email me at adna48411@hotmail.com I look forward to hearing from you. Alison