Thanks Peter, The ones from my family immigrated to America from Salerno, Campania, Italy - which isnt really near the Veneto region so it probably is Trolla. Thank you very much.
Can anyone help me out with finding information on Giovanna's sisters
Emma Trolla Meluso - born in 1898
Maria Trolla Ruggiero - born 1890
Carmella Trolla ? - born 1893
Thank you very much - Censuses and other records owuld be very much appreciated
Looking for information about the Canarelli & Trolla fam
Re: Looking for information about the Canarelli & Trolla
Can anyone please find me the 1920 and 1930 census for Emma Trolla Meluso & Antonio Meluso and any census for Maria Ruggiero?
Re: Looking for information about the Canarelli & Trolla
I need help: can anyone get me the 1930 Census for Anthony & Caroline Trolla?
Re: Looking for information about the Canarelli & Trolla
I need some help - how do I go about ordering an italian birth certificate?
Re: Looking for information about the Canarelli & Trolla
Guys, I need so assistance in locating the death date and any other info about my ancestor Giovanna Palumbo; She was born circa 1834 in Italy (probably in the Campania region, maybe Salerno; married to Antonio Trolla/o. She had at least 2 sons: Carmine & Matteo. She immigrated to New York with Matteo in 1896. Any info would be great, thanks in advance, Nick
Re: Looking for information about the Canarelli & Trolla
Can anyone please help me out with finding out the birth and death info for my ancestor Genevieve Koehler who; who died in 1973 in Florida? Please help! Thank you!
Re: Looking for information about the Canarelli & Trolla
Laura, I checked the website, but no luck, I dont think she had social security. I saw something on ancestry on the Florida Death Index, but I cant view it because I dont have a subscription. Can anyone find it? Its under Genevieve C Koehler; died 1973 in Florida.
Thanks
Nick
Thanks
Nick
Re: Looking for information about the Canarelli & Trolla
Thanks so much VJ!!!
Can you guys help with any other info about Frank Trollo; born 1901 in New York, NY???
Can you guys help with any other info about Frank Trollo; born 1901 in New York, NY???
Re: Looking for information about the Canarelli & Trolla fam
I just found out that my ancestor's name was not Gaetana Guinta but it was actually Gaetana Giunta. Can anyone help me find any more info on her. Id really like to know if she had any siblings. She was born in Agira, Sicily January 1856 and died in Alameda, CA on Dec. 3 1928
Thanks so much,
Nick
Thanks so much,
Nick

