My grandmother, Pierina, was was the daughter of Giuseppe Frisciotti dei Pellicani and born in Florence, Italy on 12th April 1875. In her later life she lived in Rome. I am looking for any connections to Cititanova, Marche where my farther told me that the family originated from.
Any connections with anyone's research?
Paul
Anyone researching Frisciotti dei Pellicani
- paul.gelardi
- Newbie

- Posts: 18
- Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 10:33
- Location: Singapore
Re: Anyone researching Frisciotti dei Pellicani
In effects in Civitanova Marche are a Palace of Frisciotti de' Pellicani Palace of 1700s, in Piazzale Garibaldi (Garibaldi Place)
http://www.girandolemarche.it/itinerari.asp
here the record of Pierina baptism in Florence( Firenze) Santa Maria del Fiore Church:
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/5779/pierina.jpg
(data: Registro: 420, fg. 134 di 407
Femmine, 1875 Marzo 26 - 1875 Aprile 15
Lettera: F )
suanj
http://www.girandolemarche.it/itinerari.asp
here the record of Pierina baptism in Florence( Firenze) Santa Maria del Fiore Church:
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/5779/pierina.jpg
(data: Registro: 420, fg. 134 di 407
Femmine, 1875 Marzo 26 - 1875 Aprile 15
Lettera: F )
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
- paul.gelardi
- Newbie

- Posts: 18
- Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 10:33
- Location: Singapore
Re: Anyone researching Frisciotti dei Pellicani
Wonderful!!
How did you find that image so quickly? Unfortunately I cant read the Italian so I am not sure if to give and leads on get a birth certificate,... but I can get this translated.
If you have access to any other information about Pierina or her father Giuseppe it would be appreciated. I understand that her father was born Civitanova but I have no documented link at this stage to the noble family of that name.
Many thanks for your help.
Paul Gelardi
How did you find that image so quickly? Unfortunately I cant read the Italian so I am not sure if to give and leads on get a birth certificate,... but I can get this translated.
If you have access to any other information about Pierina or her father Giuseppe it would be appreciated. I understand that her father was born Civitanova but I have no documented link at this stage to the noble family of that name.
Many thanks for your help.
Paul Gelardi
Re: Anyone researching Frisciotti dei Pellicani
in the 1700s Pietro Frisciotti and Anna Felice de' Pellicani married, and from marriage the children surname was Frisciotti de' Pellicani..
http://books.google.it/books?id=OYxoAAA ... CCgQ6AEwAA
some infos abt the Frisciotti in Civitanova:
http://heraldrysinstitute.com/cognomi_i ... nome=38900
( in italian)
http://isantesi.files.wordpress.com/201 ... driani.pdf
If I read well the Pierina ( Pierina Maria Eugenia really) baptism, the father:
Giuseppe Frisciotti de' Pellicani was the son of Pier Francesco Frisciotti de' Pellicani ;
well, Pier Francesco Frisciotti de' Pellicani was no born in Civitanova, but was resident in Civitanova
some input:
http://books.google.it/books?id=EIM5A3m ... ni&f=false
http://books.google.it/books?id=L6D2tmW ... ti&f=false
suanj
http://books.google.it/books?id=OYxoAAA ... CCgQ6AEwAA
some infos abt the Frisciotti in Civitanova:
http://heraldrysinstitute.com/cognomi_i ... nome=38900
( in italian)
http://isantesi.files.wordpress.com/201 ... driani.pdf
If I read well the Pierina ( Pierina Maria Eugenia really) baptism, the father:
Giuseppe Frisciotti de' Pellicani was the son of Pier Francesco Frisciotti de' Pellicani ;
well, Pier Francesco Frisciotti de' Pellicani was no born in Civitanova, but was resident in Civitanova
some input:
http://books.google.it/books?id=EIM5A3m ... ni&f=false
http://books.google.it/books?id=L6D2tmW ... ti&f=false
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
- paul.gelardi
- Newbie

- Posts: 18
- Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 10:33
- Location: Singapore
Re: Anyone researching Frisciotti dei Pellicani
Giuseppe Frisciotti dei Pellicani was born about 1837-39 in Porta Civita Nova. These are rough dates arrived at by deduction. He died, I assume in Rome, some time before 1901 as on Pierina's wedding certificate it lists him as deceased.
Best regards and thanks again for that image.
Paul
Best regards and thanks again for that image.
Paul
Re: Anyone researching Frisciotti dei Pellicani
as soon the other members here as Lucap and Liviomoreno read the baptism picture they can help better in the translation abt Pierina baptism record( found in: http://www.operaduomo.firenze.it/battes ... _carte.asp )
all the best,
suanj
all the best,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Anyone researching Frisciotti dei Pellicani
Giuseppe so was born in Porto Civitanova ( right spelling) that was, and it is a hamlet of Civitanova ( full name of Civitanova: Civitanova Marche)paul.gelardi wrote:Giuseppe Frisciotti dei Pellicani was born about 1837-39 in Porta Civita Nova. These are rough dates arrived at by deduction. He died, I assume in Rome, some time before 1901 as on Pierina's wedding certificate it lists him as deceased.
Best regards and thanks again for that image.
Paul
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
- paul.gelardi
- Newbie

- Posts: 18
- Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 10:33
- Location: Singapore
Re: Anyone researching Frisciotti dei Pellicani
From the translation of Pierina's baptism certificate this poped up from a search on Pier Francesco her possible Grandfather.
FRISCIOTTI Pier Francesco (n. 14-1-1809 in Ancona) figlio dell'avv. Pacifico di Civitanova, partecipò in Ancona ai rivolgimenti del 1831 e l'anno appresso si ascrisse alla Giovane Italia. Sposò la bellissima anconitana Eugenia Casaretto di Giacomo, la quale era cugina in secondo grado di Mazzini. Nel 1860 con Saverio Grisci (1811-1870) fu capo dei cacciatori del Tronto.
Many thanks for that baptism entry.
Regards
Paul
FRISCIOTTI Pier Francesco (n. 14-1-1809 in Ancona) figlio dell'avv. Pacifico di Civitanova, partecipò in Ancona ai rivolgimenti del 1831 e l'anno appresso si ascrisse alla Giovane Italia. Sposò la bellissima anconitana Eugenia Casaretto di Giacomo, la quale era cugina in secondo grado di Mazzini. Nel 1860 con Saverio Grisci (1811-1870) fu capo dei cacciatori del Tronto.
Many thanks for that baptism entry.
Regards
Paul
Re: Anyone researching Frisciotti dei Pellicani
it is very possible... I believe that this Pier Francesco is Pierina grandfather!
All the best,
suanj
All the best,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
