Does anyone know where the town or village of Frisciotti is? It seems to defeat Google Maps and a Google search only turns up a reference to a visit by Pope John Paul in 1981.
Any thoughts?
Paul Gelardi
Where is Frisciotti?
- paul.gelardi
- Newbie

- Posts: 18
- Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 10:33
- Location: Singapore
Re: Where is Frisciotti?
Hi Paul 
I don't see any listing in the frazioni for Frisciotti
But here is the link...maybe something else will jump out...
http://www.italyworldclub.com/italian_f ... ni_fre.htm
T.
I don't see any listing in the frazioni for Frisciotti
But here is the link...maybe something else will jump out...
http://www.italyworldclub.com/italian_f ... ni_fre.htm
T.
- paul.gelardi
- Newbie

- Posts: 18
- Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 10:33
- Location: Singapore
Re: Where is Frisciotti?
Thanks.
I think it must be a seminary. These seems to be some noise around vocations to the catholic church.
Regards
Paul
I think it must be a seminary. These seems to be some noise around vocations to the catholic church.
Regards
Paul
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Where is Frisciotti?
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!