Lee
Happy Birthday Nuccia!
Happy Birthday Nuccia!
Hoping your day is filled with love and laughter!!
Lee
Lee
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Re: Happy Birthday Nuccia!
Happy Birthday Nuccia!!!!

suanj

suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Happy Birthday Nuccia!
Happy Birthday, Nuccia!
Re: Happy Birthday Nuccia!
Best Wishes, Nuccia! 
T.
(Love Raffaela's cake!)
T.
(Love Raffaela's cake!)
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Happy Birthday Nuccia!
CARA NUCCIA BELLA!! Just discovered your Monday August 9th birthday today on the 14th....Wish you and your family best blessings I can muster.
Hope all is well. =Peter =
Hope all is well. =Peter =
~Peter~
Re: Happy Birthday Nuccia!
I am sorry I missed this post - so much has been going on this week. Thank you all so much for remembering me.


