Help!! with Guerra/Carrano records
Re: Help!! with Guerra/Carrano records
meant to type "local center"
Re: Help!! with Guerra/Carrano records
Yes, I took a look at the records through the Family History Center just the other day. (3/4 rolls were available, still waiting for last one) It was much more difficult than I thought. I was looking for a birth certificate and marriage certificates.
For one marriage certificate, I found it clearly market in an index in 1906 but of course 2 pages missing from that year contained the record I wanted.
For the other 2 certificates, I only knew approximate dates but not actual dates, so it made it hard. Some certificates were entirely hand written and very illegible. The projector the center had did not do a very good job at blowing up anything so it could be read.
I may have to try again and get the rolls delivered to a different center which may have a better projector than the junk I used yesterday.
For one marriage certificate, I found it clearly market in an index in 1906 but of course 2 pages missing from that year contained the record I wanted.
For the other 2 certificates, I only knew approximate dates but not actual dates, so it made it hard. Some certificates were entirely hand written and very illegible. The projector the center had did not do a very good job at blowing up anything so it could be read.
I may have to try again and get the rolls delivered to a different center which may have a better projector than the junk I used yesterday.

