Hi Tony,
Giuseppina is not my great grandfather's (Vincenzo Genualdi) sister and Riccardo is his son (Vincenzo had 10 children: 8 settled in USA, 2 lived in Palermo). I think Giuseppina was my great grand parents' Vincenzo nephew or granddaughter but if i don't find the surname of Giuseppina it is hard to understand it. It is possible that two Genualdi's sister married two Iacobucci brothers but actually i don't have evidence: i have only the 1903 Manifest. Like a mosaic i'm putting the "tessera" one by one. i hope to complete the mosaic with all your help in this forum and when i complete my website dedicated to my ancient family.
thanks and happy new year!!
Help me to find the city in U.S.A. in the background
Re: Help me to find the city in U.S.A. in the background
I'm searching lost relatives and descendant of my greatgrandfather Vincenzo Genualdi (or Gennaldi or Genuardi) and my greatgrandmother Concetta Davola (their sons: Angela, Carmela, Antonio, Bartolomeo, Ernesto, Simone, Riccardo, Maria) went in Chicago,Ill., and New Orleans, in 1880-1920 from Sicily. Other family related : Jacobucci or Jacopucci (from Central Italy).
- TonyDiNobile
- Rookie

- Posts: 93
- Joined: 27 May 2004, 00:00
Re: Help me to find the city in U.S.A. in the background
Hi Vincenzo....I went and tried to request information on Luigi & Giuseppina's Marriage License from the Vital Records Dept. in Chicago(Cook County)....I was hoping to find Giuseppina's maiden name that way....On the website it says that parents names were not usually listed on the license , but I am hoping that someone there will look up the Marriage License and sent me her maiden name....They say the process could take awhile , but I will let you know either way what I find out....Regards ,
Tony
Tony
Re: Help me to find the city in U.S.A. in the background
I see in the thread below my uncle Gaetano is referenced. He was young when he died. Had many health issues. My father Vincent is the last siblinf alive (Emily, Michael, Anthony, Vincent, Gaetano). They are the children of Gaetano and Giulia Iacobucci (maiden name Barrandone?). My family came from Castel Di Sangro in the 1920's to Chicago. Any more information I could get? I think my aunt Emily had much information but hse passed away a few years back in Arizona and we did not get any of the family heritage.
Re: Help me to find the city in U.S.A. in the background
hi,
i found gaetano jacobucci died when he was three months old so i'm not sure you are related to him. gateano parent's was Louis (luigi) and Giuseppa (josephine) Jacobucci. Giuseppa siblings was : Amelia, Emily, Sophie and other two unknow. If you have other informations , please, answer to this topic.
thanks.
best regards
Vincenzo
i found gaetano jacobucci died when he was three months old so i'm not sure you are related to him. gateano parent's was Louis (luigi) and Giuseppa (josephine) Jacobucci. Giuseppa siblings was : Amelia, Emily, Sophie and other two unknow. If you have other informations , please, answer to this topic.
thanks.
best regards
Vincenzo
I'm searching lost relatives and descendant of my greatgrandfather Vincenzo Genualdi (or Gennaldi or Genuardi) and my greatgrandmother Concetta Davola (their sons: Angela, Carmela, Antonio, Bartolomeo, Ernesto, Simone, Riccardo, Maria) went in Chicago,Ill., and New Orleans, in 1880-1920 from Sicily. Other family related : Jacobucci or Jacopucci (from Central Italy).

