Long shot....
I have been looking for Antonia. I did a search of all the Antonia's from Salandra, and the only one who came close was one that arrived 1 month after Luigi... but the last name is ????... I don't know.. If you scribbled it even more... it could look like Sferolla. Opinions on this would be nice.
I am having a bit of trouble with the place she would be going to. it does look like "hamden"? N.Y.?? That's another thing... is it NJ, PA, or NY?
She would be going to Vincenzo's home (brother)????
She also has a scar on the neck and 8" taller than Luigi
First Name: Antonia (Born about 1885)
Last Name: Cafarello
Ethnicity: Italian, Italian South
Last Place of Residence: Salandra, Potenza
Date of Arrival: November 05, 1906
Age at Arrival:  21y    Gender:  F    Marital Status:  S ÂÂ
Ship of Travel: Perugia
Port of Departure: Naples
Manifest Line Number: 0014
http://www.ellisisland.org/search/shipM ... 2320030074&
Maybe you and your Mom have researched this a lot more than your Nonna's cousins husband. Trust your instincts and the data found on the internet.
mfjp
these are the Antonia's from Salandra
...alma,Antonia Salandra, Italy 1910 age... 19
2 Cafarello,Antonia Salandra, Potenza 1906 21
3 DINELLA,ANTONIA SALANDRA 1905 8 ÂÂ
4 Dinella,Antonia Salandra 1905 8
5 Ferruzzi,Antonia Salandra 1907 18 ÂÂ
6 Lucchetti,Antonia Ma Salandra, Italy 1910 18 ÂÂ
7 Onorato,Antonia Salandra, Italy 1907 22
8 Pantone,Antonia Salandra, Italy 1907 17ÂÂ
9 Perlata,Antonia Salandra 1907 19
10 Tenerelli,Antonia Salandra 1906 9
11 Visceglia,Antonia Salandra 1906 23ÂÂ