Barrafranca
Barrafranca
I am looking for a street name in Barrafranca. Based on the record I have my great-great grandfather lived on Via Vasaferilli. I am not sure about the second part of the street. I can make out on the document Via Vasaf_ _ _ _ _?
Re: Barrafranca
Pretty neat map site:
http://worldmaps.web.infoseek.co.jp/italy_guide.htm
Click on your town from the ‘populated place’ drop down menu
Switch to ‘map’
You can zoom to the street view
http://worldmaps.web.infoseek.co.jp/italy_guide.htm
Click on your town from the ‘populated place’ drop down menu
Switch to ‘map’
You can zoom to the street view
Re: Barrafranca
Hi Nick!
I found in barrafranca a street named Fratelli Vasapolli
Hope this helps!
Laura
I found in barrafranca a street named Fratelli Vasapolli
Hope this helps!
Laura
Re: Barrafranca
Hi Nick, I'm from Barrafranca and I confirm: the street you are looking for is via Fratelli Vasapolli (or simply via Vasapolli).
I hope it might be useful to you.
Gianpiero
I hope it might be useful to you.
Gianpiero

