I am putting together a genealogy album and am trying to find picturesque pictures of Bisacquino. Does anyone know where I can find them or does anyone have some they would like to share?
Thanks in advance!
Pictures of Bisacquino
- ForzaItaliaPgh
- Elite

- Posts: 363
- Joined: 02 Jul 2010, 18:35
- dixiecricket13
- Veteran

- Posts: 142
- Joined: 14 Apr 2010, 15:03
Re: Pictures of Bisacquino
I have seen these images before but they are not high quality images or they are of buildings and I do not know what the buildings are. I was hoping for some landscape pictures, which I do see on the link but, again, they are not high-quality images.
Re: Pictures of Bisacquino
Christina
There are a lot of photos on the following website:
http://www.bisacquino.altervista.org/
click on where it says foto in the list on the left
Peg
There are a lot of photos on the following website:
http://www.bisacquino.altervista.org/
click on where it says foto in the list on the left
Peg
- dixiecricket13
- Veteran

- Posts: 142
- Joined: 14 Apr 2010, 15:03
Re: Pictures of Bisacquino
Hi Peg -
Thanks for the link.
-Christina
Thanks for the link.
-Christina
