grazie Carmine!
suanj
Finding Funeral Home
Re: Finding Funeral Home
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Finding Funeral Home
anche a te, Raffaella!suanj wrote:grazie Carmine!
suanj
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
Re: Finding Funeral Home
thanks for all the info. I called the funeral home and they do not keep death certificates. That what I am looking for. I will have to keep digging. Thans again, Nina
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Finding Funeral Home
Nina, Just to clarify - have you requested a manual search of the death records by the Cook County Clerk's office?
Cook County Clerk David Orr
Bureau of Vital Records - Genealogy
P.O. Box 642570
Chicago, IL 60664-2570
genealogy@cookcountygov.com (remove the spaces)
Downloadable request form: http://cookcountygenealogy.com/pdf/Gene ... rriage.pdf
Cook County Clerk David Orr
Bureau of Vital Records - Genealogy
P.O. Box 642570
Chicago, IL 60664-2570
genealogy@cookcountygov.com (remove the spaces)
Downloadable request form: http://cookcountygenealogy.com/pdf/Gene ... rriage.pdf
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
Re: Finding Funeral Home
That is my next step. I was hoping one of my relatives who is traveling to Chicago next month could actually go to the clerks office, but I don't want to cut into their vacation time. thanks.
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Finding Funeral Home
Or, just do this: http://www.idph.state.il.us/vitalrecord ... athfrm.pdfnagnello wrote:That is my next step. I was hoping one of my relatives who is traveling to Chicago next month could actually go to the clerks office, but I don't want to cut into their vacation time. thanks.
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!

