Could anyone help me to find out more information on Giulio. He was born in Bricherasio, Torino, Piemonte, and I would guess the year must be between 1860 - 1870.
I found him on Familysearchlabs, Births, for Italy, along with his wife's name and his daughter's baptismal details.
What I would really like to find is the name of Giulio's parents, particularly his father's.
Can someone help with this?
Seraphina
Pronati, Giulio
Re: Pronati, Giulio
Official website for the town:
http://www.comune.bricherasio.to.it/ComHome.asp
The following are email addresses for the town's anagrafe office (no spaces in the email)
lalloa.bricherasio@reteunitaria.piemonte.it
mbonansea.bricherasio@reteunitaria.piemonte.it
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... tters.html
To help you with letters in Italian, you can refer to the following websites:
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... /index.asp
http://www.comune.bricherasio.to.it/ComHome.asp
The following are email addresses for the town's anagrafe office (no spaces in the email)
lalloa.bricherasio@reteunitaria.piemonte.it
mbonansea.bricherasio@reteunitaria.piemonte.it
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... tters.html
To help you with letters in Italian, you can refer to the following websites:
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... /index.asp
Re: Pronati, Giulio
Hi Maestra, thanks for the information.
I just wondered if anyone could find something online before I go bothering the Anagrafe Office again.
Seraphina
I just wondered if anyone could find something online before I go bothering the Anagrafe Office again.
Seraphina
Re: Pronati, Giulio
Seraphina,
I don't know if there is any additional info online. I only see that the town has notary records on microfilm from 1610 to 1629. If you can bridge the gap, those might come in handy at some point.
Peg
I don't know if there is any additional info online. I only see that the town has notary records on microfilm from 1610 to 1629. If you can bridge the gap, those might come in handy at some point.
Peg
Re: Pronati, Giulio
Thanks, Maestra, I'll bear that microfilm in mind for searches.
Seraphina
Seraphina

