Rubino/DiFronzo
- ladyleopard1106
- Newbie

- Posts: 13
- Joined: 13 Jan 2010, 20:18
Rubino/DiFronzo
Wondering if anyone could help me out with a little puzzle. My great aunt, giacommina di fronzo, had a son, Luigi Rubino. I know Luigi at least lived in Fontanarosa, Italy (I will hazard a guess and say he was born there as well). I'm trying to find out who is wives were (the first one died between 1936-1947, according to the letter I have), and he remarried. He had at least 2 children from the first wife, and at least 3 from the second wife. If anyone can point me in the direction of where to find out this information, please let me know!
- jamiecapaldi
- Master

- Posts: 691
- Joined: 21 Sep 2009, 18:18
- Location: Bristol, England, UK
Re: Rubino/DiFronzo
Any connection to Boston, USA?
NAMES: Capaldi-Tedesco-Tamilio-Minchella-Verrecchia-Tomasso-Franchitto-Innelli-Arpino-Caringi-Colacicco-Macari-Pinchera-Salera-D'Orazio-Ambrosino-Di Mambro-Sigliocolo-Masello
PLACES: Cassino- UK, USA, Ireland, Canada & Australia
http://www.cassino-families.co.uk
PLACES: Cassino- UK, USA, Ireland, Canada & Australia
http://www.cassino-families.co.uk