Quick links
Unanswered topics
Active topics
Search
FAQ
Login
Register
Board index
Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Search
ImageShack
General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
Post Reply
Search
Advanced search
1 post • Page
1
of
1
cecsheets
Newbie
Posts:
10
Joined:
19 Apr 2010, 18:44
ImageShack
Quote
Post
by
cecsheets
»
07 Nov 2010, 13:28
I can no longer log into my ImageShack account. I've requested registration links numerous times and get no answer.
I can still view my images, but I have more to add.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks! Chrisitine
Top
Post Reply
1 post • Page
1
of
1
Return to “Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy”
Jump to
Italian Genealogy
Locations in Italy
Italian History & Culture
Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Genetic genealogy
Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy