Yipee, 1000th post!
- DeFilippis78
- Master

- Posts: 1144
- Joined: 02 Dec 2009, 02:19
Yipee, 1000th post!
I dont have too much to say for my 1000th post except "yay me!"

Re: Yipee, 1000th post!
Congratulations!
Wow, I passed up my 500th a little while ago and didn't even notice it.
Wow, I passed up my 500th a little while ago and didn't even notice it.
My Italian surnames:
Caserta: Maietta, Rossano, Tessitore, Negro, Peluso, Musone
Campobasso: D'Andrea, Barile
Catanzaro: Fiorelli/Fiorillo, Romito
Caserta: Maietta, Rossano, Tessitore, Negro, Peluso, Musone
Campobasso: D'Andrea, Barile
Catanzaro: Fiorelli/Fiorillo, Romito
- JPMessina44
- Veteran

- Posts: 181
- Joined: 12 Oct 2010, 01:50
- Contact:
Re: Yipee, 1000th post!
Congrats! I was happy for my 100th, you are quite far ahead! 
- DeFilippis78
- Master

- Posts: 1144
- Joined: 02 Dec 2009, 02:19
Re: Yipee, 1000th post!
Dont worry , youll be there soon. It took me a year. Thats some serious genealogy, lol!!