Cacciotti Surname
Re: Cacciotti Surname
Hi Vicki, I'm brand new to this. My grandmother was Maria Bellino, Guiseppa's daughter. I've learned alot about her family just from this forum. Can you give me any updated info?
- vcacciotti
- Newbie

- Posts: 19
- Joined: 25 Apr 2009, 22:38
Re: Cacciotti Surname
Do you have any pictures of Giuseppa (Josephine) D'Alu?
Can share back with you.. I have pictures of her sister. I love old family pictures.
Gaetana Gugliara - 08 May 1875 Aidone, Enna, Sicilia, Italy
was Giuseppa's mother. Giuseppa's was born around 1897.
Her father name was Giuseppe D'Alu. I haven't been able to find any information for him.
Giuseppa had a sister named Laura Santa D'Alu 01 Nov 1899.
If you have any info please share back.
Vicki
Can share back with you.. I have pictures of her sister. I love old family pictures.
Gaetana Gugliara - 08 May 1875 Aidone, Enna, Sicilia, Italy
was Giuseppa's mother. Giuseppa's was born around 1897.
Her father name was Giuseppe D'Alu. I haven't been able to find any information for him.
Giuseppa had a sister named Laura Santa D'Alu 01 Nov 1899.
If you have any info please share back.
Vicki