Old Court Records

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
sonson
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: 06 Sep 2010, 14:52

Old Court Records

Post by sonson »

Is there any way I can find old court records for the Castlenove De Garfagnana, Monti Alfronzio area for around 1917. Any help greatly appreciated.
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Old Court Records

Post by nuccia »

Perhaps there's a link somewhere on the Italian Archive Site. You would need to look through it though..

http://archivi.beniculturali.it/

Sorry, but I am not as familiar with the site as some of our other posters - perhaps someone will pop in and be able to help with this.
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
User avatar
sonson
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: 06 Sep 2010, 14:52

Re: Old Court Records

Post by sonson »

Hi Nuccia, Thanks for the info I will give it a try. Sonia
Post Reply