Mota? near Menchino?
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Mota? near Menchino?
Neither Mota nor Menchino exist in Italy. There is a Mendicino in the Province of Cosenza, If you post the document where you found these names we may better help you to identify the 2 locations.
-
didozo
Re: Mota? near Menchino?
I am sorry my error in typing , it is suppose to be near Mendicino.
The name of the town was written down by a relative so I don't have documentation that Mota is even correct.
The name of the town was written down by a relative so I don't have documentation that Mota is even correct.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Mota? near Menchino?
Could be Mottafollone? It's about 50 miles from Mandicino.
-
didozo
Re: Mota? near Menchino?
Maybe they just shortened the name within their conversations
I'll check it out. Thanks!
I'll check it out. Thanks!