Do I remember seeing a web site to use for searching for the name of the church in different cities? I am looking for the church in Toritto, Bari where my husband's grandmother was probably christened.
Her name was Nunzia D'Urso, daughter of Saverio Durso and Maria DiGieso (I'm unsure of the correctness of the surname of Maria).
Thank you for any help you can give me!
Church in Toritto, Bari
Re: Church in Toritto, Bari
http://www.parrocchie.it/index.html?CCH ... bella=&id=
you can use the above site to locate parish.
hope this helps........
wldspirit
you can use the above site to locate parish.
hope this helps........
wldspirit
Re: Church in Toritto, Bari
I don't have the name of the parish in Toritto, Bari, and the search engine doesn't find anything with just the name of the town/province.
Any other suggestions?
Thanks
Any other suggestions?
Thanks
Re: Church in Toritto, Bari
Here is the name and address.........
S. Nicola di Toritto (BA)
Largo Chiesa Matrice, 70010, Toritto, (BA)
Region, PUGLIA
wldspirit
S. Nicola di Toritto (BA)
Largo Chiesa Matrice, 70010, Toritto, (BA)
Region, PUGLIA
wldspirit
Re: Church in Toritto, Bari
Thank you for your help! I found it
Carol
Carol

