town hall of larino campobasso address
town hall of larino campobasso address
does anyone know if the town of larino would house birth records? if not where would they be .thanks debbie
is there an email address some where? thanks
surnames,Basilone, Calascione,Campofredano, Deluca, Occhionero, Glave, Intrevado, Angelozzi Peta, Frate
Re: town hall of larino campobasso address
The town's anagrafe or registry office should house birth records. The following is the only email address I could find for the town. I don't know if it is active, but you could try it.
comune@comune.larino.cb.it (no spaces in email address)
to help you with emails to that office in Italian-
http://circolocalabrese.org/resources/letters/index.asp
comune@comune.larino.cb.it (no spaces in email address)
to help you with emails to that office in Italian-
http://circolocalabrese.org/resources/letters/index.asp
Re: town hall of larino campobasso address
Heres another outlet the Catholic Diocese seat of Campobasso
Curia Vescovile
Diocese di Campobasso
Via Mazzini 36
86100 Campobasso,Italy
They should have the church records I have had luck with the church. Lot of the civil records go back only to the 1820 if you want other data you have to contact the church> I have contacted Palermo Diocese they have returned mail to me. Just remember to use a international reply coupon for postage for return letter available at the postoffice I think they are $2.75 for one
Marty A
Curia Vescovile
Diocese di Campobasso
Via Mazzini 36
86100 Campobasso,Italy
They should have the church records I have had luck with the church. Lot of the civil records go back only to the 1820 if you want other data you have to contact the church> I have contacted Palermo Diocese they have returned mail to me. Just remember to use a international reply coupon for postage for return letter available at the postoffice I think they are $2.75 for one
Marty A
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: town hall of larino campobasso address
thank you again<3 I truly appreciate all of your help best wishes debbie
surnames,Basilone, Calascione,Campofredano, Deluca, Occhionero, Glave, Intrevado, Angelozzi Peta, Frate
Re: town hall of larino campobasso address
International Reply Coupons are currently $2.10 each in the U.S.. Here is a link to the U.S. post office:
http://www.usps.com/prices/extra-services-prices.htm
Hope the email link works, Debbie. You're welcome.
http://www.usps.com/prices/extra-services-prices.htm
Hope the email link works, Debbie. You're welcome.

