Marsicovetere

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Marsicovetere

Post by suanj »

you can write a letter for potential relatives to all Marsicoveteres in Marsico Nuovo
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
jessahip
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 59
Joined: 25 Aug 2010, 00:39

Re: Marsicovetere

Post by jessahip »

hello i am still trying to find a Sam (Saverio) Marsicovetere i think this may be his ship record at ellis island http://www.ellisisland.org/search/shipM ... 3032080001&

So if this is him that would make him born approx 1867. Is there anyway anyone could check to see if this is correct?
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Marsicovetere

Post by suanj »

Hi,
-Saverio Marsicovetere, brother of Gianuario( John), Michele, Augustalia, and son of Francesco and Mariantonia Marsicovetere, he was born in Marsico Nuovo the 27 may 1882
http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/6742 ... riobir.jpg

-and married the 28 apr 1904 at Giovannina CARRIOLA daughter of unknown parents
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/4231 ... riomar.jpg


Augustalia Marsicovetere married in 1895 at Giuseppe VILLANELLA and emigrated with children in 1904, joining at husband:
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0013
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
jessahip
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 59
Joined: 25 Aug 2010, 00:39

Re: Marsicovetere

Post by jessahip »

How can I find out more information to see what happened to Saverio and his family like who his children or his grandchildren are?
User avatar
jessahip
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 59
Joined: 25 Aug 2010, 00:39

Re: Marsicovetere

Post by jessahip »

Hello,

So since starting this research on this line I found that there are two more siblings for my great grandfather... is there anyway if I give you the names and dates someone could look them up and send me a picture of the record like in previous posts of this thread?

the first name is Antonio Marsicovetere born in 1870 in Marsico Nuovo, Italy and the other name is Maria Marsicovetere born in 1874.

Is there any way to see if their parents Francesco and Mariantonia Marsicovetere stayed in Marsico Nuovo, Italy or ever came to America? Possible death dates I have for them are Francesco- 1935 and Mariantonia/Maria Antonia 1930. My grandmother said they stayed in Italy but other people said they came to America.

Any help with this matter is much appreciated!

Thank you!
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Marsicovetere

Post by mmogno »

Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
Post Reply